Driving restaurants into the digital era.
Online platforms are a haven for gaining new custom. After all, the hospitality industry relies on its customer base. In fact, Monetate suggests over 1B UK restaurant visits are customers influenced online. Additionally, 84% trust online reviews as much as word-of-mouth for dining options (Bright Local). With this in mind restaurants must utilise a socials potential in strategic ways. Coupling a dish’s image with a positive review and posting testimonials are great ways to generate the all-important awareness!
But that is only the start. As social media becomes more and more saturated, it’s crucial for your restaurant to not only stand out, but to thrive! So let’s improve yours shall we? Here we take a look at some of the the key ingredients to a tasty social media presence:
Best practices; beginning your digital journey.
It starts with choosing the social platforms that best suit your goals. Typically to attract new custom, produce repeat business and establish a good reputation. There is however a big difference in having a social presence, and utilising a social presence. Luckily for you, Momentum offer a Michelin-starred service, so here’s some key tips:
- Post visually appealing content – A restaurant’s most effective CTA is food/drink. Professional photography and videography is key to this and will help posts stand out in the newsfeed
- Post promotional offers – Highlighting exclusive online codes & vouchers is a great way to gain repeat custom. This can be done with eye-catching graphics and video
- Use Facebook’s online booking service – Your new customers can book a table via the platform, cutting out much of the booking process
- Utilise a chatbot – Chatbots are the digital assistant you never knew you needed. This will likely be your customer’s first point of contact, helping stay on top of bookings
- Highlight the customer experience – Posting good reviews and hygiene ratings will create transparency, enticing new custom. Making a content plan and schedule important
A Michelin-starred service with Momentum Social.
Our aim is to generate online awareness for restaurants. Using social media, we will create a local database of new and existing customers with unlimited outreach. This will prompt healthy business growth. To do this we will compile a thorough, detailed strategy unique to your targets and customers.
What’s more? We will utilise our expertise to deliver a tiered package of crucial marketing techniques. Such as creative design, content creation, social strategy, chatbots and community management. Designed to capture, retain and repeat potential custom. These techniques are tried, tested and likely to deliver maximum ROI. So what are you waiting for…